Now’s the time seasoned home swappers start planning spring and summer home exchanges (it always pays to allow plenty of time before the dates you want to swap for the best choices) but, as is the custom at the beginning of a new year, it’s time to reflect on the year just past.
The following posts attracted the most views in 2014 (click the link to read a post):
- Home swaps lead to marriage proposals; happy Valentine's Day!
- Soggy (but special!) Scotland home swap
- Home swap tip: Good photos to make your offer stand out
- Home swap trip report: Home exchange helps re-connect a Scottish/New Zealand family
- Home exchange books - a good way to record a lovely home swap holiday
- Home swap in Canada – ‘a truly magical vacation’
- An extra special home swap in London - meeting a home exchange pen friend!
- Tempting home swap offer on the beautiful Greek ‘Mamma Mia’ island of Skopelos
- BBC TV home swap series – a ‘real’ home exchange is even better!
- New website: helping you find your perfect home swap