« The 'intruder': runner-up in the 'Tell us a home swap story' competition | Main | How to arrange a non-simultaneous home exchange »

September 13, 2012


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Lois, Home Base Holidays

Yes, you're right - you do need to check for travel insurance that will cover for longer periods if you are swapping homes for as long as six months. Also, with longer exchanges, do check that your household insurance will remain valid for the full period.

Rosemary and Michael Clarke-Barkes

That seems great but perhaps they don't all cover for long stays, i.e. six months or longer? Need to check them all out

The comments to this entry are closed.

Home Base Holidays
Sign up to newsletter