We continued to add to our archive of information on every aspect of swapping homes, now a large resource since starting the blog in 2004. The most recent posts are listed in the right-hand column; to look for information on a particular topic, browse the archives or use the search box at the top of the column to find all the most relevant posts.
At the beginning of a new year it's fun to look over all the home swap blog posts published during the year to see which have been most popular. As the blog is read by many people new to home swapping as well as experienced exchangers, it’s not surprising that the most read posts are often on practical aspects of arranging a home swap vacation.
Here is our list for 2016. Click the link to read the post:
- Airbnb vs a home swap: how do they compare?
- Brexit and travel? Good time to arrange a UK home swap
- Win a Kindle Fire + home swap memberships
- Home swap travel photography competition winner (photo above)
- Good customer service - a winner with home swap members
- What to include in a good home swap description
- Q&A: Arranging a series of home swaps: non-reciprocal vs two or more direct exchanges
- Swapping cars during a home exchange: insurance cover
- Home swap tip: exchanging keys with your guests
- Handling the change-over in back-to-back home swaps
- What's your home swap home style?
- Is it ok to invite extra people to stay on a home swap?
- Preparing a home for a home swap - furnished, with personal stuff or not?
- Does size matter in a home exchange?
- Looking for a home swap house to sleep 10 or more?